Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
Refer to the Part Printing Guidelines section of official assembly manual for general print settings. To obtain the most up to date printed parts files, visit the Voron github repository. Additionally, refer to the following directions for LDO kit specific options:
- Purple - These are not optional and must be printed for our kit to work.
- Blue - These are optional parts/changes that improve fit, appearance, or quality of life.
- Panels - All tophat panels have the standard 2mm nominal thickness (use standard tophat STLs). All other panels are 3mm nominal thickness (use the For_3mm_Panels\ STL files)
- M2_Nut_Adapter - This part can be omitted: our kit includes custom machined linear rail nuts, which replace these.
- T8_Nut_Block - Print the "18mmx24mmOD" Version.
- Thumb_Nut - This part can be omitted, our kit includs 3 stainless steel thumb nuts (no, not the crappy wing nut kind).
- Strain_Relief_Spacers - Check the extruder motor you received in the kit, print the shorter (17mm) spacer if you received LDO-36STH17 and longer (20mm) spacer if you received LDO-36STH20.
- Strain_Relief - A small mod by cmrny is available here that provides better support and strain relief for the toolhead cables.
- Power_Inlet - Our kits ship with 1.2mm AC inlets (1.2mm refers to panel thickness). The standard STL is designed for 1.0mm, which will fit but is slightly loose, you can optionally print this part instead.
- Toolhead - Our kits ship with Phaetus® Dragonfly BMO as standard. However, check with your vendor on which hotend (if any) is actually shipped. The corresponding STLs are here. Separate partially threaded M3x35 SHCS screws are included for mounting the toolhead.
- No-drop nut mod - This is a totally optional, but highly recommened mod. The mod provides a way to place and position nuts within aluminium extrusions securely.
- Split Rear Panel - Certain Rev C. and all later kits ship with a split rear panel. This allows for users to optionally have an open electronics compartment while keeping the the print chamber fully enclosed. To securely hold the bottom rear panel, remember to print an extra 3mm_middle_clip (for a total of 10 instead of 9) and preload an extra nut in the same slot as the filament holder. See here for concept image.
- After printing the [a]_Mid_Body Part of the toolhead, check the filament path and use the included 2mm drill bit to clean up this path as needed.