Refer to the Part Printing Guidelines section of official assembly manual for general print settings. Additionally, refer to the following directions for LDO kit specific options:
- Panels - All tophat panels have the standard 2mm nominal thickness (use standard tophat STLs). All other panels are 3mm nominal thickness (use the For_3mm_Panels\ STL files)
- M2_Nut_Adapter - This part can be omitted: our kit includes custom machined linear rail nuts, which replace these.
- T8_Nut_Block - Print the "18mmx24mmOD" Version.
- Thumb_Nut - This part can be omitted, our kit includs 3 stainless steel thumb nuts (no, not the crappy wing nut kind).
- Power_Inlet - Our kits ship with 1.2mm AC inlets (1.2mm refers to panel thickness). The standard STL is designed for 1.0mm, use this part instead.
- Toolhead - Our kits ship with Phaetus® Dragonfly BMO as standard. However, check with your vendor on which hotend (if any) is actually shipped.