Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, we recommend taking advantage of the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
Refer to the Part Printing Guidelines section of official assembly manual for general print settings. To obtain the most up to date printed parts files, visit the Voron github repository. Additionally, refer to the following directions for LDO kit specific options:
- Purple - These are not optional and must be printed for our kit to work.
- Blue - These are optional parts/changes that improve fit, appearance, or quality of life.
- M2_Nut_Adapter - This part can be omitted: our kit includes custom machined linear rail nuts, which replace these.
- Kirigami - Our included Kirigami sub kit includes WAGO terminals and a Neopixel front panel. Print the breakout mount, the stealth bed front, and diffuser (courtesy of MapleLeafMakers). You also need the printed parts from the original Kirigami repository for V0.2.
- Thumb_Nut - This part can be omitted, our kit includs 3 stainless steel thumb nuts.
- Picobilical - The Picobilical requires two printed parts, the frame cover and toolhead spacer. Strain relief parts in the original toolhead folder are no longer needed (Strain_Relief_Body and Strain_Relief_Spacers)
- Electronics - Our kit ships with the Bigtreetech SKR Pico mainboard, print a Raspberry Pi mount to mount this PCB. If you bought our kit with a Raspberry Pi Zero 2W, it will come with a USB expander, the mount for that PCB is available here.
- Power_Inlet - Our kits ship with 1.2mm AC inlets (1.2mm refers to panel thickness). The standard STL is designed for 1.0mm, which will fit but is slightly loose, you can optionally print this part instead.
- Mornsun_PSU_Cover - Our kits ship with Mornsun PSU, and we highly recommend using this terminal cover to prevent accidental electrical shocks.
- Toolhead - Our kits ship with E3D Revo Voron™ as standard. However, check with your vendor on which hotend (if any) is actually shipped. The corresponding STLs are here.
- No-drop nut mod - This is a totally optional, but highly recommened mod. The mod helps position hex nuts within aluminium extrusions and prevents them from sliding around freely.
- Slide-in nuts - Our kit now includes about 100 slide-in M3 nuts, they work with these printed supports. Use them when you forget a preload or need to install a new mod. Check out how to use them in this video.
- Detachable Spool Holder - This optional mod enables the arm of the spool holder to be completely detatched and installed in two orientations (extended or collapsed). The collapsed configuration allows easy storage and transportation.
- Kirigami Bed Spacers - To ensure that the heated bed is correctly positioned on the Kirigami, these spacers designed by Steve can be used.
For your convenience, we now provide pre-arranged slicer plates. These plates contain all the parts you need to build a printer from an LDO kit. All plates fit within a 250x250mm print space. Check out the plates here.