Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
Refer to the Part Printing Guidelines section of official assembly manual for general print settings. To obtain the most up to date printed parts files, visit the Voron Github repository. Additionally, refer to the following directions for LDO kit specific options:
- Cable Chain Parts - Our cable chains use the same 2 hole configuration as igus cable chains. When printing parts that interface with cable chains, always use the igus version instead of generic (e.g. z_bearing_block_right_igus instead of z_bearing_block_right_igus).
- grill_rear_left - Our kits ship with 1.2mm AC inlets with integrated switches. We recommend printing this part instead of the original grill_rear_left or grill_rear_left_filtered.
- 3030_wire_clip - We recommend printing about 6-9 of these clips, which come in handy for cable management.
- y_carriage_drill_guide - No need to print this part - our Y carriage comes pre-drilled with the necessary holes.
- foot_tpu - Rubber compressor feet are provided in the kit, no need to print this part.
- heatbed_terminals_cover - We designed an alternative part that allows for heatbed cables extend both backwards and sideways.
- y_belt_anchor - Our printer will use sensorless y homing, print the y_belt_anchor_sensorless file instead of the normal y_belt_anchor.
- Toolhead - RevA kits ship with Phaetus® Dragonfly BMO as standard. However, check with your vendor on which hotend (if any) is actually shipped. The STL files for dragonfly BMO can be found here.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a slightly modified hartk toolhead PCB, use the STLs for the toolhead PCB instead of the standard clockwork parts. In particular, you will need the modified motor mount and pcb spacer (and optionally the toolhead cover).
- Counterweight Wheel - Print this optional wheel and fit it over your counterweight idler bearings to help prevent the kevlar cable from slipping off.
- WAGO Mount - Our kit includes 3 WAGO terminals for wiring mains wires. Print this mount to fix the WAGOs onto an extrusion (use 2 M5x10 screws).
- Breakout PCB Mount - This part works with the toolhead breakout PCB. Use 4 M2x10 self-tapping screws to attach the PCB to the part. Use VHB tape at the base of the mount to attach it to the deck panel.
- Controller Mount - Our kit ships with the Bigtreetech SKR mini e3, the corresponding pcb mount is skr_mini_e3_mount.
- LED Splitter Mount - Our kits ship with LED strips and an LED splitter PCB. print this part to mount the splitter PCB to the side panel.